Do you want to use the program “My electricity”?
The National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management accepts applications from the “My Electricity” program. Get funding for your solar installation.
If you are:
- a person who produces electricity for his own needs
- you have a comprehensive agreement that regulates the issues related to the introduction of electricity generated in the micro-installation into the network
you can get co-financing up to PLN 5,000 for government support for your installation.
You can submit the application:
- electronically via the internet
- in paper version at the headquarters of the National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management (NFOŚiGW)
- by post, courier, to the NFOŚiGW address
What is the service?
Co-financing includes PV installations with a capacity of 2-10 kW. Co-financing in the form of a subsidy covers up to 50% of eligible costs of micro-installations included in the project, but not more than 5,000. PLN for one project.
Co-financing covers installations not completed before July 23, 2019, while the project must be completed before the date of submission of the grant application.
What do you need to prepare?
- login with password to trusted profile and mobile phone or qualified signature, or e-ID
- a copy of the invoice for the delivery and assembly of the solar farm
- confirmation of payment of invoice / declaration of payment
- Distribution Network Operator’s certificate confirming the installation of the meter together with the number of the Power Consumption Point in which it was installed
- declaration of self-assembly of the installation (only if the installation is self-assembled, assuming the necessary qualifications)
What do you have to do?
- Go to login.gov.pl and choose the login method.
- Fill out the application, complete the contact details. Make sure you have the correct email in your application. You will receive confirmation of your decision.
- Attach required attachments.
- After completing the form, the system will redirect you to the e-signature service at pz.gov.pl.
- Check and sign the application electronically. You can do it in 3 ways:
- trusted signature
- qualified certificate
- Send documents: application with attachments.
- Confirmation of submitting the application will be sent to your ePUAP inbox and to the e-mail address provided in the application.
The first call for proposals lasts until December 20, 2019, or until all funds are exhausted. The next recruitment is planned from the beginning of 2020.
Detailed documentation of the “My Electricity” Program together with the grant application is available on the website: https://www.gov.pl/web/gov/skorzystaj-z-programu-moj-prad