The entire RAL palette is available
Small architecture with an autonomous system of charging mobile and tourist devices during rest.
Renewable solar panels
Free charging system for mobile and tourist devices
Space for additional branding
Stands for bicycles and electric vehicles
The modular system is easy to transport and assemble
|Construction||Steel, galvanized and powder coated|
|Profile color||RAL 7035 (light grey)|
|Wood||Pine, secured with an impregnate for external use|
|Battery||Gel, deep discharge, 65Ah|
|USB sockets||4x5V, max 2A|
|Branding||Alex Electro logo|
|Assembly||Holes for anchor bolts, soil preparation and assembly are the responsibility of the customer|
|Profile color||Any color from the RAL palette, any customer graphics|
|Wood||Oak / ash / beech, protected by impregnation|
|Bicycle stands||2 additional stands|
|Branding||Graphics provided by the customer|
|Wireless charger||Wireless charger 1 pc|
|Access Control||Switching on the voltage in the sockets: via the application or GSM network (paid SMS)|
|Installation||Installation on prepared ground|
- Photovoltaic panel built into the bench construction
- Built-in deep discharge battery with protection
- Bicycle stands integrated into the bench structure.
- Built-in USB sockets with 2.1A current.
- Built-in QI chargers for wireless charging. – in the extended version
- The bench can be extended with LEV charging stations with access control, intelligent night lighting and bicycle repair stations (stand + keys).
- Connection option for external single-phase power supply (optional).
- An ideal element of green spaces
- The image of the trendseter – introducing innovative solutions to the public space.
- Building a pro-social image – creating functional urban architecture.
- Supporting the image of eco-innovation – using Renewable Energy Sources.
Technical specification and possible product options (PDF).
DOWNLOAD THE PDF DOCUMENT