We invite you to see our latest implementation in Koziegłowy (Czerwonak commune). The city square of John Paul II will be decorated there with intelligent benches: RLC Picnic Table and e-Bench AE006.
Realization by ALEX ELECTRO – Koziegłowy:
🔹 RLC Picnic Table
🔹 2x e-Bench AE006
Intelligent benches: RLC Picnic Table and AE006 e-Bench are small architecture with an autonomous charging system. Solar benches draw 100% of their energy from the sun. They have a place to rest, chargers for mobile devices and bicycle stands.
City dwellers and walkers can take advantage of the following features:
- Internet access via a WiFi router – hotspot.
- Possibility to charge devices via USB sockets: smartphones, tablets, mp3 players.
- 12V power supply for devices via the car lighter socket: tourist coolers, compressors, mattress pumps or additional 4 USB sockets.
- The ability to charge the battery in light electric vehicles, e.g. bicycles.
- The perfect element of zoning.
- The image of a trendsetter – introducing innovative solutions to the public space.
- Pro-social image – creating usable urban architecture.
- Supporting the image of eco-innovation – using Renewable Energy Sources.
More our projects can be seen here: https://www.alex-electro.com/en/smart-city-projects/